PowerOne Aurora PVI 6.0-OUTD 6KW Solar Inverter
Power-One's Aurora PVI inverters have dual input sections to process two strings with independent MPPT, precise MPPT algorithms for real-time power tracking and high energy yield, as well as high performance efficiencies up to 97%. Two input sections and independent MPPTs optimize power from two sub arrays that can be oriented in different directions, with different string sizes, or with different PV module models. The inverter will track the optimal power point for each of the two arrays independently. Both MPPT sections can also be paralleled for use with a single array. The wide input voltage range allows for low wattage installations with reduced string sizes where needed (strings as short as four 60-cell modules are possible). Combined with the dual independent string inputs, this wide voltage range lets you use two strings with different numbers of PV modules in each, greatly expanding possible array layout possibilities.
- Anti-islanding protection.
- High efﬁciencies deliver more energy – up to 96.8% (96% CEC).
- Two inputs with independent MPPTs, optimize power from multiple arrays oriented in different directions.
- Full-rated power available up to 50 °C ambient temperature.
Two input sections, with parallel option, with independent high-speed MPPTs,
harvesting from multiple arrays oriented in different directions.
- Wide MPPT operating range: 90 to 580 VDC.
- IP65 (NEMA 4) rated enclosure withstands the harshest environmental conditions.
Front-mounted heat sink resists contamination, enhancing cooling and increasing
- Grid-connected operation according to international standards, UL1741/IEEE1547 & CSA-C22.2 N.107.1-01.
- 10-year warranty, optionally extendable to 15 and 20 years.
- Front-panel mounted LCD display provides real-time updates for all critical operating parameters.
- RS-485 and USB communications interfaces.
- Integrated DC switch available in compliance with NEC Standard