Phillips Master LED Tube 22W G13 1200mm (4ft)
LED replamcent for 4ft fluoresent.
These energy saving Philips LED tubes integrates a LED light source with a frosted cover design into the traditional linear fluorescent form factor. The new light source offers naturally light colours while consuming 22W system energy when replacing TL-D 36W with electromagnetic ballast, resulting in up to
50% energy saving. The energy saving LED tubes offer a long lifetime and excellent lumen maintenance to minimise the hassle of relamping while reducing maintenance costs.
• Saves up to 50% energy consumption compared to normal fluorescent tubes
• Over 3 times longer lifetime than normal fluorescent tubes
• Green image thanks to Philips LED technology, no mercury and high sustainability
• First completely safe fluorescent replacement lamp system safety with EMP050
• More robust and resistant to cold environments than normal fluorescent tubes
• Easy installation in just a few minutes
• Instant on, no flicker, no buzz
• Over 30% increase in optical application efficiency
• Applicable legislation and approbation: CE, KEMA, VDE, UL, WEEE, EMC and RoHS-compliant
Fluorescent tubes are currently operated by two different current limiting ballast technologies that exist on the market: the (SS) Electromagnetic (Switch Start) and the (HF) High Frequency electronic. Although these LED tubes primarily operate directly on mains voltage, they can also operate with SS ballasts remaining in the input circuit, provided the particular ballast is compliant with the safety standard EN61347-2-8. In the case of a HF ballast, the ballast needs to be bypassed according to the quick installation guide. Operation temperatures -30°C to +45°C. LED tubes perfom best in dry indooor applications, outdoor applications require the use of an IP rated fixture. Cannot be used with emergency light fixtures or exit signs. Instant on (no flicker, no buzz). Ideal for commercial, industrial, leisure applications. Cool white colour.